There are various options available to assist your adolescent, teen or young adult when their life has become unmanageable and they are engaging in self destructive behaviors. The key is to locate the program that will specifically address the issues. Most parents are seeking options based on location, therapy, academics, level of need, spiritual preferences, cost, etc. Allow The Family Hope Line to leverage years of experience and relationships to thoroughly screen your information, review the various options available and then assist you in determining the right course of action.
Here are the Steps towards Help and Hope:
• Take a few minutes to complete the confidential assessment form. This information is vital in providing our team of advocates and educational consultants with the dynamics and critical information necessary to make a recommendation.
• Before you submit, please ensure that you have entered your telephone number (cell phone is preferred) and email address correctly.
• Once the form is complete, click SUBMIT and one of our team will respond to your information.
• Know that ALL information is kept confidential and will only be provided to programs to facilitate in the approval process for enrollment, but always with your permission.
• You may call us toll free at (760) 501-8336 to speak directly to an advocate about your current situation.
• After a thorough review of the information submitted and a phone consultation, you will be presented with options to consider for placement. Our team will work closely with you throughout the entire process of enrolling your adolescent, teenager or young adult; including assistance in completely the necessary enrollment forms, discussing financial options, referring transportation arrangements and ultimately supporting you trhough the transition form home to the program.